Thursday, September 15, 2011

And We're Down for the Count...

As in, the Kleenex box is super popular.  As in, Echinacea Tea is my new diet staple.
As in, we're starting cold & flu season off with a bang. 

So now to play the Glad Game.

Glad that it's supposed to be warm and sunny tomorrow.

(So) Glad that my kind in-laws are here and are keeping the kiddo's spirits wonderfully high (though it's sad that they came all the way from Indiana to hang out with sickies)

Glad for my (healthy!) husband who made yummy chicken tortellini soup for us sickies tonight - such a nice guy I have.


Didn't get to my own gallery projects this week, so I thought I'd share some pics, hopefully for our mutual inspiration.





I think this would be so fun...



Love the depth created with the frames and chunky clock.



Noticed the door knobs - would be fun to use some funky/pretty ones from Hobby Lobby.



 Love the branch in front.

 {All pics from potterybarn.com}


I may be back before the weekend is out, but if not, 
I will hope to see you busy and glad on Monday morning.






1 comment:

  1. So sorry you're under the weather! hope you feel better soon!
    ...these are some fun ideas
    love from the Texas aunties, ~Jennifer and Jaimee :)

    ReplyDelete